This website solarcostablanca.es has been created with informative and informative character of the services that the company can provide to its customers or future customers, the web can be used free of charge and personally by users who access it. In general, we submit to the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, as well as to the Law on Information Society Services (LSSICE), Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
- Ownership of the site. The domain name solarcostablanca.es is owned by Costa Levante Obras Y Mantenimientos SL, with registered office at Avenida Muchamiel 4. CP 03550. Sant Joan D´Alacant (Alicante), CIF B42663252 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users accessing this website are authorised to view all information and content, and to download or reproduce it privately on their terminals. Only personal, non-commercial use is authorised, and no further transfer or transmission to third parties is permitted. Users shall not carry out any direct or indirect commercial exploitation of the contents and elements thereof.
- Responsibility. Solar Costa Blanca shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. Solar Costa Blanca assumes no responsibility for information of any kind that may have been included by users, nor for the information contained in other webs to which this Web may refer by means of links.
- Intellectual, Industrial Property and similar rights. All the contents and elements that users may access through this website, whether they be texts, graphic designs, sound, visual or audiovisual compositions or computer applications expressed in any code or language, are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights or rights of analogous economic content of Solar Costa Blanca and its author, or of the third parties indicated in each case. Access to said contents or elements through the Website does not grant users any right over them, who may not alter, modify, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate them, nor may they exercise any other right corresponding to the owner of the right in question. Any infringement of the Limitations of Use or of the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights or similar rights, or of the current legislation, will lead to the exercise of the corresponding legal actions in each case.
- Specific services. Solar Costa Blanca may offer certain services to users on its website, which will be provided subject to the terms and conditions indicated in each case on the website itself. Users should carefully read the conditions that apply to each of these services, which in no case shall exempt them, unless expressly stated otherwise, from complying with the provisions of these legal warnings.
- Modifications. Solar Costa Blanca may modify the content of this website and these warnings at any time without prior notice.
- Legislation and Jurisdiction. The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this website and its policies, shall be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from visiting the website, the owner of the website and the user shall submit to the jurisdiction established by current legislation, renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of Torrevieja.
Solar Costa Blanca adopts the measures necessary to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as amended by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. processing of personal data and to the free movement of such data, and in matters not covered by the latter by Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data. Data of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Carácter Personal), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Dataand Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Likewise, the company has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access.
The company collects data through the use of forms on the website, the purpose of which is to attend to and respond to your requests or queries, and to maintain the contacts and relationships that arise as a result of the same. These data are necessary for the management and maintenance of some of the services provided and are included in the specific automated files of users of the company’s services. We ask for your unambiguous consent when you contact us and provide us with your data for this purpose, which may also be for legitimate interest or need to manage a relationship or in order to provide you with the requested service and invoice you for it. The data provided will be retained for the duration of the business relationship or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be passed on to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Solar Costa Blanca is processing your personal data, therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. We also request your permission to offer you products and services related to those requested and to build customer loyalty. We do not pass your details on to third parties, except where required by law, and they will be retained for as long as our relationship with you continues.
I also request your permission to communicate with you and/or invite you to events organised by our company.
The user may object to the sending of commercial communications at any time by sending an e-mail message to the address indicated above.
Rights: The user may exercise at any time, under the terms established in current legislation, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, portability. These rights can be exercised by the user by contacting the company at the address of its head office indicated above by post or by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
Likewise, the user may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent supervisory authority in this matter), especially when he/she has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his/her rights, by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, nº 6, 28001 – Madrid, or through the web: https://www.agpd.es
This website also uses third-party cookies or social plugins from [Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram and Google]. If you want to know what data is collected through these social plugins and how it is handled, please visit the respective privacy policies.